I went to American Ham last night and it was fantastic! Here are some of the highlights:
- I sat down, looked up and Mike Schur, Dan Goor and Aisha Muharrar are standing pretty much right in front of me. Their seats were two rows ahead of us, lined up perfectly in front of our seats. It was probably a good thing that they weren’t in the row right in front of me or they might have noticed the mini heart attack I had when I saw them. I took this creepy picture:
- Jesse Plemons was also sitting pretty close to me, I’m guessing he was there for Stephanie Hunt. (Yay Crucifictorious!)
- Megan and Nick are the cutest ever. After her band finished their set he came out shirtless and they did a chest bump thing and then high-fived.
- Nick shared his 10 Tips for Prosperity, my personal favorites were “Say Please and Thank You” and “Avoid the Mirror”
- It got pretty dirty during some of his stories/songs and Mike Schur would put his head in his hand and kind of shake his head while laughing silently.
- Chris Pratt came out as a special guest during 5000 Candles in the Wind. He was wearing the tightest jeans imaginable, no shirt and a hard hat.
- Then after the show it was taking forever for everyone to file out and Mike Schur was literally right behind me in line while we were waiting to get out for a couple minutes, but I chickened out and didn’t say anything.